Sunday, January 14, 2007

New tricks, old dog

I hope you guys like the new template. It was a bitch to get it to work. I've been trying for ages to change Wonder Spot's template, but have been faced with one technical difficulty after another. Then, when I almost had it, Blogger decided to shift to Beta. But finally, after months and months of trial and error, I finally found a code for a good looking template that wasn't too hard to manipulate.

I gotta say, it's pretty neat.

Unfortunately, a new tone does not come with the new look. It's still the same old blog with the same old focus on inanity and absurd profundity.

(Now say that really fast 10 times.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!
On an aethetic note, I love the way that the colors came out. It makes the picture in your profile stand out more.

Jona said...

Thanks, R!

I am very pleased with the way "Mr. Brown" (the template's official name) came out.

Hugs,
J.