Thursday, January 25, 2007

Homage* to chicken nuggets

When I was 8 and B. was 11, our parents took us to Disneyland.

While we were there, we ate at McDonalds and it was then that I discovered chicken nuggets. It was a life changing discovery.

Chicken nuggets are arguably on the top ten list of ALL TIME BEST FOOD EVER. It’s easy to eat, yummy and having them invariably makes you feel like a kid. It is the ultimate comfort food.

So on this C.N.A.D. (Chichken Nuggets Appreciation Day), I would like to share with you the official chicken nuggets anthem.

Sing it with me, R!

It's not easy being a nugget
You look like all nuggets do
They don't know what really counts is what's inside of you

I'm a PureFoods chicken nugget
More nugget under my shell

I'm a juicy, crispy, chicken delight
With every nugget bite!


*Pronounced oh-mahge

No comments: