Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bio Fit

S. bought me a package of Bio Fit tea bags the other week. She threw the package into the basket at the check-out counter just as she was ringing up her own motherload of Bio Fit.

"Try it. You'll love it." she said.

I asked, "Are they addictive?" "Will I get hooked on the stuff?" "If I start on it, will I be unable to go the bathroom unaided?" (Reader, I apologize for the indelicacy of this blog, but this is what is on my mind right now. And yes, S. and I really talk this way.)

As you have probably figured out by now, Bio Fit is a "cleansing" tea. It's supposed to supplement any weight loss program you're on. (I hope it supplements my sleep-all-day regimen.) Made from Senna leaves and pods (100% natural, at least that's what the label says), Bio Fit flushes out unwanted fats and toxins from the body (again, from the label).

As I write out this post, my very first Bio Fit tea bag is seeping. The directions say: let it seep for 10-15 minutes.

And time is up.

1 comment:

Quien said...

you know, that batch might be defective... doesn't seem to work like the first one i tried.

maybe you should have soaked it in water for 20 minutes...