Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All Pain, No Gain

Today is the 17th consecutive day I've been to the gym or spent an hour whacking a shuttlecock with a badminton trainer (one day I actually spent an hour in the gym and played badminton).

I feel stronger. The first day I could hardly finish 45 minutes on the treadmill (walk on a slight incline). Now I do 60 minutes of brisk walking with a steep incline and hardly break a sweat. Naks.

I sleep better. No longer do I toss and turn before being able to fall asleep. I hit the sack, read a bit, fall into dreamland. Like clockwork.

My clothes fit better. It's not dramatic, but shirts seem to fall better on me now. Jeans zip up easier.

I HAVE LOST NO WEIGHT.

I weigh EXACTLY what I did 17 days ago. This is f*cking unbelievable.

But I am unfazed, will be back tomorrow, and then the day after that.

No comments: