Saturday, December 30, 2006

Year in review: 2006

I will remember 2006 as the year I left the Perm, moved to Hong Kong and joined the Firm. It was the year I started a blog, got my heart broken, bought Tumi luggage (not necessarily in that order). It was the year I started going to the gym, the year I stopped.

In 2006 I went on a long vacation. I did not know how lucky I was to have that break until it was over. It was the year I watched too many movies and read too few books. It was the year I gained a whole lot of weight, lost more and gained most of it back.

2006 was a year of personal success and personal disappointment. It was the year I got all those cool stamps on my passport.

As I wrap up my 31st year, I look back at the last 12 months and smile.

It was a good year. It was a pretty damn good year.

No comments: