Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Keeping it real

I have decided to make a New Year's Resolution/To Do list. And unlike lists of other people, I'm keeping my goals to realistic, achievable targets. Here's what I've come up with.

1. I will never eat again.
2. I will work out everyday for 90 minutes.
3. I will read a book a week. (And not buy a single book until I finsh what's in my current library of unread literary works.)
4. I will watch all those movies I've bought. (And not buy a single DVD until I've watched them all.)
5. I will read the Bible from beginning to end.
6. I will never forget anything again.
7. I will travel to South America.
8. I will get so fit from my 90 minute work outs that I will run a mini marathon (20k). See, I am being very realistic. I could have said I'd run in the NY marathon in October.
9. I will invest my money wisely and know exactly where every cent goes.
10. I will be the paragon of humility and patience.

I'll keep you guys updated with my progress.

No comments: