Monday, December 18, 2006

Stalking is not a strong point

I am a very bad stalker.

First, I get caught a lot. Good stalkers are supposed to remain under the radar. They stay unnoticed until they reveal themselves in some dramatic fashion. I get caught.

Second, I'm super obvious and can't lie about it. Good stalkers are supposed to be cool, calm and collected. When my stalking activities are brought to my attention, I stammer, get shifty-eyed and sweat profusely.

Third, I don't really do anything and rate poorly in the creepy scale. So I cyber-snoop. So what? I don't do anything with the information I acquire. I don't talk to people about what I know. I keep things to myself. And if the objects of my attention get to know me, they'll discover that I'm really not creepy at all. Some people say I'm actually funny.

Maybe being a bad stalker means I'm a good person. Who knows.

No comments: