Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What's on your shampoo bottle?

When I didn't know how to read, my shampoo bottle read, "No more tears."

When I started running around my violet plastic shampoo bottle had, "Gee, your hair smells terrific." plastered all over it.

Then I got a little older and went for "That fresh clean feeling."

I moved on to, "For shiny and more beautiful hair." and "All organic, all natural." (but I was allergic so had to pick something else).

I tried, "For tangle-free hair" for a little while. I dabbled into "Dandruff free hair in 3 days" and "For softer, silkier shine."

Now my shampoo bottle reads, "Shampooing detente cheveux secs et tres rebelles." (Roughly translated into English as "smoothing shampoo for dry and rebellious hair.")

You gotta admit I've come along way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Padala kay:
Monster
Fredrik Stangsgate 2, leil. 402
0272 Oslo, Norway

Nagmamahal lagi,
Monster

Jona said...

Ang saya ng address mo! Parang Peter Saarsgard!