Saturday, November 04, 2006

So Many Keys

I used to carry only my car keys. (Actually just car key. Come to think of it, why do people say car keys, when all they mean is car key, singular. Ah well, fodder for another post.) And when I got driven around, I carried no keys.

Now though, I'm like friggin' Mr. Quickie with all these keys I need to carry around. There's the key (well, access card) to the apartment. And then the key (well, access card) to the office. Then there's the key to... wait... it will come to me....

.... (Jona still thinking)

Aha!The executive bathroom! (But no, I don't carry this one around.)

Ok, so, fine. So I still don't carry keys. And this post is kalokohan.

Give me a break, I'm at work on a sunny Saturday, and I can't find my keys to the friggin executive bathroom.

No comments: