Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ahhh... SGV!

When I used to work for the Perm, people always thought I worked for SGV, the accounting firm. That was very frustrating for me because 1) I was very proud to be working for the Perm (really, I was) 2) I am a lawyer and to be mistaken for an accountant is not a good thing and 3) SGV's hiring policies were not as strict as the Perm's, if you know what I mean.

Now I work for the firm that is arguably the best in the WORLD. And again I feel very special to be a part of a highly skilled group of people. Heck, we are the friggin' BOMB! But noooo... no one knows about The Firm, and each time I tell people where I work, they look at me with a blind awful stare (when I'm going for shock and awe).

I may have a completely different life now, but some things never change.

No comments: