Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More youghurt please

I thought these words would never leave my lips, but they did. Today. At lunch.

I gained so much weight during the last two weeks in Manila. For fourteen almost consecutive days I would have a buffet breakfast, an oily lunch, heavy meal-like merienda, dinner and another heavy and oily meal-like midnight snack. It was amazing! It was awful.

Thank God I didn't get my clothes altered!

And what makes matters worse is that a new food store opened in my building. I call it "food store" because it has everything: groceries, meat, seafood, cooked food. Sort of like Unimart but with osso buco you can take away. It is awesome. It will surely make me fat(ter).

So now I try to compensate by eating healthy lunches. Let's see where this goes... (more importantly, let's see how long this lasts)

No comments: