Sunday, April 01, 2007

Jason and Me

Jason was my rave buddy. Years ago, we'd get into his beat up Lancer that went 50km at its top speed and dance (or sway) the night away at some random psychedelic venue. When we weren't at raves, we'd be discussing the most indelicate of subjects in our own very articulate fashion.

But that was a long time ago. We're all grown up now. Jason's married, his wife is expecting. He lives in a house he's making payments on. I've moved away and am on my own in a foreign land.

But as you will see from the excerpts of this morning's chat, somethings never change...


Jason: hey you!
Jason: are you in HK?
Jona: howsitgoing, stranger
Jona: nope, am actually in town.
Jona: are you a father?
Jason: not yet, might be soon now
Jona: coolness!!
Jason: the misus is already 1 cm dilated
Jona: ok, that was a little too much information
Jason: since we're on the topic of too much information - my OB informs me that I can now bonk my wife again to induce labor
Jona: ok, fine. noted. since you have crossed the TMI line anyway....
Jason: apparently my penis, aside from having the power of life also has the power of birth
Jona: man, that's deep
Jona: (pun intended)
Jason: and with a wave of my mighty man wand I shall usher my son into the world

No comments: