Thursday, April 12, 2007

I used to...

1. Think my mother was infallible.

2. Drink vinegar until my lips turned white.

3. Jog.

4. Draw in pen and ink.

5. Play a song I liked over and over and over again. Sometimes, till I wrecked the tape. (I., remember when I was obsessed with Cyndi Lauper's Change of Heart?)

6. Like Menudo. (The Puerto Rican singing group, not the dish. I hate the dish.)

7. Climb trees.

8. Believe in Santa Claus. (Like really believe.)

9. Read comic books.

10. Be able to sing the Rule (of Procedure) on actionable documents to the tune of Jingle Bells. (This, I still can do.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink vinegar? Really? Amazing!

I used to like Menudo, too. Watched their concert at FAT, bought all their records, wrote them a fan letter (addressed to Hyatt Hotel), and even started a Menudo scrapbook. I even studied their choreography. Gosh. Can't believe now I was so much into that Menudo mania when I was in my teens.

Jona said...

Yes, I admit it, I went to see Menudo concerts as well.

W.I.M., please don't judge! LOL :p