Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pivotal Questions

These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot.

Now they're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio".

1. What is your favorite word?

Yes.


2. What is your least favorite word?

Pain.

Trivia: Cousin T.'s least favorite word is "merienda"


3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Good writing I was not expecting.


4. What turns you off?

Arrogant idiots who have nothing between their ears.


5. What is your favorite curse word?

PUTA FUCK (said together, really fast, and really loud)


6. What sound or noise do you love?

Philip talking.


7. What sound or noise do you hate?

An alarm clock going off.


8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Op-ed columnist for the NYT


9. What profession would you not like to do?

Sailor. Macau Tower bunjee jump operator. Elevator operator.


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Pwede bang what I don't want to hear? I don't want to hear:

"I can't find your name on the list."

"I think there's been a mistake."

(Speaking to Mother Teresa who's come in ahead of me) "I'm sorry lady, but you just haven't done enough."

No comments: