Sunday, February 11, 2007

Meet my new best friend...

I now occasionally hang out with my "new best friend", a fellow Pinoy living in HK. To say that our personalities are poles apart doesn't quite capture the essence of our differences. We are more like galaxies apart.

Here is an exerpt from this afternoon's walk around town:

NBF: Jona, kamusta yung "Little Miss Sunshine?

Jona: It was very good. The characters were well-defined and all the actors were consistent in their performances. Strong script from beginning to end. You should go see it.

NBF: Pero ano siya? Comedy? Drama?

Jona: Well, you could say it was a little of both.

NBF: Ay, so parang Regal films.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Quien said...

Stop. If someone had told me that your NBF would ever be your NBF or even just an NFF, I would have laughed and bet my entire life's savings against it. Not that it's a bad thing. In fact, I think it's actually a good thing!

But I never would have thought... which goes to show that really, as Ate V once said, you can never can tell.