Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So what do you think of the new skin?

In the beginning my blog looked liked this:



I got bored with Rounders 3 (the name of my old template), not to mention it was just plain ugly, so I transformed TWS by using Mr. Brown. For those of you who have that form of amnesia that affects your short term memory, until yesterday my blog looked like this:




I figured it was time for a change. I'd had the same template for months and months. And so for about 6 hours earlier today, my blog looked like this:




It was easier to read, but I thought it was boring. Someone called it "safe". Ack. And while it was lighter, same someone said "airier", the icons jumped around and the text appeared flushed to (i.e. too near) the pictures.

So now my blog looks like this. And I think this is nice.

2 comments:

KarinA said...

man you must have a lot of time on your hands :) OR just really love blogging.

Jona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.