Friday, July 13, 2007

Letters to The Saint

The Saint and I have been friends since law school. He's now in California lawyering for some IT company. We talk rarely, but The Saint is one of those guys you can count on when you need a new pair of eyes on something you've gone cross-eyed on trying to figure out yourself.

The other day I wrote him that I was not taking to Hong Kong like a fish to water.

This is an exerpt from his response:

Oh sure, complain about having to work in an exciting and exotic city, at a super prestigious law firm, and making mega bucks, while you sit in front of your computer the whole day surfing Friendster. I really feel bad for you.


This is how I replied:

Next time I need a pick-me-up, remind me to stab myself in the eye (and not e-mail you).

Response:

Well, you can always count on me to pull you down when you fly too high Icarus. Ooh, reminds me that the final Bourne movie is coming out soon. I think I have a man-crush on Matt Damon, but just when he plays Bourne. Did you watch the Transformers movie? No story but cool FX. Brings out the inner 80's dork in you (not that you need much help in that department).


x x x

Galing, diba?

No comments: