Thursday, September 28, 2006

Out of Touch, Out of Time

The other day I was browsing through CNN.com and there was an article in the Entertainment section that headlined, "Fergie's Solo Album". I immediately clicked on the link. I hadn't heard that the Duchess of York was in a band, much less was venturing out on her own as a solo artist.

I hadn't heard about Sarah Ferguson's latest forays into the music industry because she doesn't have a career in showbiz (apart from being the spokesperson of Jenny Craig). The Fergie they were referring to was this hot mulatta I could not recognize to save my life.

Someone I have never heard of made it to a CNN.com Entertainment headline.

It's official: hell has frozen over. (That and I'm back to 16 hour days.)

And for those who don't know either, Fergie fronts the Black Eyed Peas.

No comments: