Sunday, July 06, 2008

I heart eggs

I am of the view that one's position on chicken eggs is central to one's being. I know only two individuals on this planet who don't like eggs. And they are married to each other. I think that's cosmic alignment right there. The only two people who don't like eggs share a life together. That's brilliant.

I on the other hand, love eggs unconditionally. I love eggs not despite the fact that they're unhealthy, but because they are. I love everything about them. I love how they're gooey and fattening and high in cholesterol. Eggs are like the dietary equivalent of James Dean. Dangerous. Desirable. Will make you die young.

I think if I had an egg chef on call, I could easily consume 3-4 eggs a day. Easy. That's without trying. I could think of meals where I could eat a dozen or more a day.

Someone pass the Lipitor.

No comments: