Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Age of Jesus (a.k.a. the Obligatory Birthday Post, also do not read if Jesus jokes offend you)

So today I turned 33.

At this age, Christ saved the world (or so the Bible says). And so naturally, today I've taken some time to think about my own background and accomplishments and take stock. The verdict? Not too bad, as the table below will illustrate.

Plus I haven't started any wars.


J.C.J.B.
Lived with his parentsLives in serviced apartment
No jobGainfully employed
Turned water into wineDoes not need miracles; can buy her own wine.
Born in Bethlehem, lived in Jerusalem, kin in NazarethBorn in Manila, lived in NY/HK, kin in Iloilo
Thought his father was GodMy father IS God*
Mother can do no wrongMother can do no wrong
Single till the day he diedPraise the Lord!


Table revised per "reminder" email sent to me by my father. And the man has a point. I was created from his seed. He technically created me. J.C. can't say the same for his dad.

No comments: