Friday, April 18, 2008

AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2007 (aka movies I didn't see)

The movies listed below are the American Film Institute's picks for the ten best movies of 2007. Of these 10 movies I watched only one when it came out in the cinema (yes, the French one). It was only a couple of weeks ago when we watched Ratatouille (and only because we had nothing better to watch and I hadn't seen it yet).

Which leaves 8 of the 10 best movies of the year unwatched. And I have no intention of seeing any of them. I have other more important pursuits (like napping).
  • Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead
  • The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
  • Into the Wild
  • Juno
  • Knocked Up
  • Michael Clayton
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Ratatouille
  • The Savages
  • There Will Be Blood

No comments: