Friday, February 08, 2008

Boris Comes to Town

So my favorite couple in the world "BoRis" has come to visit me in Hang Kang.

I call them "Boris" ala Brangelina and Tomcat and Bennifer (i.e. a combination of their names).

But I think Boris beats them all. For starters, Boris is made up of two very successful men.

Bo splits his time between Manila and Paris, and Ris is based out of Singapore, Ho Chi Min and later this year, Tokyo. Ang galing, diba? And not only are they great individually, they're amazing together. Here's my favortie Boris story: one time, Ris is on his way to Singapore for business. As is their custom, they call each other after flights. Ris calls Bo, thinking he is in Manila. Bo says, "Ok, thanks for letting me know you're there."

Bo then surprises Ris at the Sing arrival terminal.

Diba?!?!?!

Boris.

*Sigh.*

Anyway...

So the three of us have been going around town, shopping, eating and watching the fireworks. We criticize strangers and laugh at ourselves (and the other way around).

It's been an absolutely fabulous weekend.

No comments: