Sunday, March 29, 2009

Four Things

GHR-L "tagged me" in one of her notes on Facebook. As per Facebook etiquette, upon a "tag", I am supposed to replicate the same note, just with my own responses. I'm too shy to post this on FB, so here are my "Four Things":

A) FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE (just like GHR-L, all law related):
1. Lawyer
2. Teacher
3. Researcher
4. Intern

B) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER (don't judge):
1. The Thomas Crown Affair
2. Legally Blond
3. Serendipity
4. Pretty Woman

C) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE/WILL LIVE/D:
1. Manila
2. New York
3. Hong Kong
4. Boston? Chicago?

D) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brother's and Sisters
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Entourage

E) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Beijing
2. Moscow
3. Boracay
4. Kuala Lumpur

F) FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. NYT
2. Facebook
3. Abovethelaw.com
4. Does Gmail count?

G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Chicken nuggets
2. Foie gras
3. Lechon
4. Chicharon!

H) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. I could be in New Manila for the evening, but I'd want to
2. be in Hong Kong for the day, then
3. pick up the Wugga boo from day care in Boston,
4. then be back in New Manila for dinner.

I) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PERFUMES
1. I only buy one bottle at a time. So the one I'm using now is Kenneth Cole (Woman)
2. before that was something made by Escada
3. before that was Johnson's Baby Cologne (Blue)
4. before that I didn't need perfume

J) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE MUSICALS
1. Rent
2. Avenue Q
3. Les Miserables
4. Turandot (do operas count?)

K) FOUR FRIENDS WHO I THINK WILL RESPOND: Not applicable

L) FOUR FAMOUS PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET - DEAD OR ALIVE (assuming they speak English) :
1. Jesus
2. Michaelangeo
3. Da Vinci
4. Buddha or Confucius (since I mix them up all the time anyway)

M) FOUR THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:
1. being with loved ones
2. being independent
3. a good book
4. the beach

No comments: